The Intradistrict Application window is open February 10 - March 10 each year.
Wait List Information (Posted 5/6/19 & updated 6/7/19):
2019-2020 Kindergarten Acceptances to Dual Language Programs and Wait Lists
- The first round of Dual Language Offers (to CCUSD residents) to El Marino and La Ballona were mailed on April 29. Responses are due May 13.
- The Japanese Immersion Program at El Marino will be at capacity (if everyone accepts offers and gets their permits).
- The week of May 20, wait List letters were mailed to all Culver City residents who were not offered a space in the Dual Language Programs at El Marino Language School. To date, no one on the Wait List has been offered a space.
- Since no space is available in the Dual Language Programs at El Marino and La Ballona for permit applicants (except those who passed the Spanish Proficiency Exam), a Wait List was not established. Permit applicants should list their preferences on the CCUSD Interdistrict Attendance Application.
Wait List Information (Posted 6/7/19)
Kindergarten Wait Lists
Farragut may not have space for Intradistrict transfers. Wait List letters will be mailed before July 31, 2019.
Lin Howe may not have space for Intradistrict transfers. Wait List letters will be mailed before July 31, 2019.
El Rincon: All residents who requested El Rincon as their 1st choice were offered placement.
La Ballona Dual Language Program: wait list letters were mailed June 6, after three students from the Wait List accepted placement.
2019-2020 Intradistrict Transfer Requests
- All sibling applications were approved and offers mailed on April 26.
- Intradistrict Transfer requests will be mailed on or before July 31, 2019--based on space availability toward the end of summer as several new residents move in over the summer and want to enroll in their home schools.
Intradistrict Permit Application Timelines and Procedures
This permit is made available to residents of Culver City who want their children, entering Grades K-5, to attend a CCUSD elementary school other than their school of residence (home school) for the following school year.
Per Board Policy, Intradistrict transfers are approved on or before July 31 if space becomes available at the requested school(s). (Usually, CCUSD is not able to grant transfers in Grades 1-5 unless a student moves out at the end of the school year or during the summer.) We try to save two spaces in each grade for new residents until late summer.
Solicitud de Traslado dentro del distrito
Tiempo de Oportunidad y Procedimientos
Este permiso está disponible para residentes de Culver City que desean que sus hijos, entrando en los grados K-5, asistan a una escuela primaria de CCUSD que no es la escuela de su residencia para el siguiente año.
- Tiempo de Oportunidad: 10 de febrero al 10 de marzo. (Se puede entregar solicitudes entre el 10 de febrero y el 11 de marzo del 2019.)
Favor de tomar en cuenta:
Según la póliza de la Mesa Directiva, solicitudes de traslado dentro del distrito son aprobadas para el 31 de julio o antes si hay espacio disponible en la escuela(s) solicitada(s). (Por lo regular, CCUSD no puede otorgar traslados en los grados 1-5 a no ser que un estudiante se mueve fuera del Distrito al final del año escolar o durante el verano.) Tratamos de guardar dos espacios en cada grado hasta finales del verano para los nuevos residentes.