To locate your elementary school go to Residency Verification.
Click here for Interdistrict and Intradistrict Permit Information.
Please click below for CCUSD Application Windows, projected dates of placement decisions, and the Enrollment Dates for New Students.
CCUSD Application-Decision Dates 2020-2021
New students must enroll ONLINE. From the menu on the right, select the appropriate tab:
For new students enrolling for the 2020-2021 school year, SELECT 2020-2021 Enrollment Information
For new students enrolling for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year (now through June 5, 2020), SELECT 2019-2020 Enrollment Information.
The following information is required when enrolling your child:
- A valid email address
- IFSP or IEP (if applicable). Enrollment of students with special needs begins in the Special Education Department. To place students appropriately and provide needed services, please submit a copy of the most recent IFSP or IEP to the District Office prior to scheduling an appointment to verify enrollment.
After enrolling online, contact your home school (residents) or assigned school (permit students) for an appointment to submit originals of the following required documents:
- Verification of Parent/Guardian Identity (Photo ID)
- Proof of residency in Culver City or an Interdistrict Permit approved by the CCUSD Permit Office.
- Proof of birth (birth certificate with parent names)
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry, completed by a physician, for students entering public school for the first time in Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and Grade 1. Click here to download the form.
- Current immunizations
- Most recent report card (for students pre-enrolling in Grades 1-12)
- Transcript (students pre-enrolling in Grades 10-12)