INTERDISTRICT PERMIT APPLICATIONS FOR 2019-2020 WILL BE ACCEPTED BEGINNING MARCH 1, 2019
For students who do not reside in the CCUSD:
To apply for a CCUSD Interdistrict Permit, please complete Steps 1-3.
- Click here, fill out your contact information and submit.
Incoming Interdistrict Permit Application. Depending on the Internet browser you are using, you may need to "highlight fields" before you can type in the write-able form. Complete the Incoming Interdistrict Permit Application and print a copy for your records.
- Please send ONE email per student to PermitApp@ccusd.org. In the subject line, please put INCOMING, your child's Last Name, First Name, Date of Birth (and Grade).
Attach the following documents, in PDF format (not JPEG, etc.) in one attachment to the ONE email:
- Outgoing Interdistrict Permit from your District of Residence.
- CCUSD Interdistrict Permit Application. Please DO NOT submit a CCUSD Permit Application if you do not have an Outgoing Permit from your District of Residence.
- If applying for Grades 1-12, attach the most recent report card.
- If the student applicant receives special services, attach the most recent complete IEP or Section 504.