Renew your DACA before October 5th
Santa Monica College will host a DACA renewal processing event for eligible SMC students and the community to renew their status. Renewal is available for beneficiaries whose benefits will expire between Sept. 5, 2017 and March 5, 2018.
Meet with attorneys
NOW through Sunday, October 1st
Please click the button above to fill out our online appointment request form, or call (310) 434-8717.
What you need to bring:
- Copy of Past DACA Applications
- Most recent approval notice (Notice I-797)
- Employment Authorization Card/Work Permit
- California ID Card
- Social Security Card
- 2 Passport-style Photos
- Criminal History (if Applicable, court disposition, etc.)
- USCIS Filing Fee of $495 (check or money order)*
*The SMC Foundation will provide scholarships for the fee to those SMC students in need. Funding is limited and distributed on a first come, first served basis.
Funding for Culver City students can be requested from the Mission Asset Fund by clicking here.
Questions?Call Edna Chavarry at 310-434-8719