Measure CC Home
Measure CC Bond Program
The range of projects funded by passage of Bond Measure CC includes the following:
• Repairing or replacing deteriorating school floors, walls, windows, leaky roofs, plumbing systems and rest rooms.
• Bringing schools up to modern standards for fire and earthquake safety, removing asbestos, fungus and other hazardous materials, and install needed fencing, lighting, locks and security to keep students safe.
• Installing or upgrading air conditioning, heating and air filtration to ensure healthy learning environments.
• Upgrading and repairing aging school electrical systems, and replacing science labs and equipment so that our schools can offer modern classroom technology and computer science to students.
• Providing the technological equipment and the modern classrooms necessary to ensure that all of our students are college and career ready.