Measure K Parcel Tax Oversight Committee
The Culver City Unified School District Board of Education has established a Citizens’ Oversight Committee as required by the passage of Measure K Parcel Tax and Board Resolution #17/2018-2019 approved on February 12, 2019, a copy of which can be obtained at the link below.
The purpose of the Citizens' Oversight Committee shall be to:
- Review spending of Measure K Parcel Tax proceeds and ensure that these funds are used only for the specific programs and purposes, as described in the official ballot.
- Establish and maintain quality communications between Culver City Unified School District and the community.
- Assure the Governing Board that the goals of Measure K Parcel Tax are being met.
- Consult with the District in the preparation of an Annual Plan for Measure K Parcel Tax expenditures for Board action.
- Review the District’s annual independent audit of Measure K Parcel Tax revenues and expenditures.
All emails to the Committee should be directed to [email protected]
Annual Expenditure Reports and Audits