Triage: Handling Mass Casualty Situations
Go to Video Gallery Added Dec 05, 2013 •
Medical triage is the key to doing the most good for the most people whenever there are more victims than rescuers, resources are limited and time is critical. This training video provides an overview of the medical triage process and portrays the steps that CERT members need to follow to provide victims the most effective lifesaving support available until professional responders arrive on scene. This video will support the materials presented in the CERT Basic Training course Unit 3: Disaster Medical Operations Part 1. CERT trainers will be able to use the material presented in the video to start a dialogue about the potential challenges CERT members may face.
- 11:07 Welcome Back 2015 - Diego's speech Featured Uploaded Jan 05, 2016 to Superintendent's Office
- 1:42:29 Spelling Bee 2014 Featured Uploaded Feb 14, 2014
- 2:56:36 Board Workshop .4-01-20 Featured Uploaded Apr 01, 2020 to Board of Education
- 3:13:08 Regular Board Meeting 12-13-22 (Part 1) Uploaded Dec 14, 2022 to Board of Education
- 9:57 Search and Rescue for Teachers: Finding the victims Uploaded Dec 05, 2013 to Emergency Preparedness