Immigration Resources to Support Students from Mixed Status Families
Culver City Unified believes that it's the differences between our students that help shape their learning and their character, and propel them to unparalleled heights in college and careers. To this end, our district aims to protect this diversity and is providing resources to students and families who may be anxious, or have questions, about a changing landscape of Immigration policies and practices in our country.
The resource documents posted are only for information purposes and visitors to the site should seek legal advice when necessary.
DACA - Deferred action for childhood arrivals
- Click here for The Facts on DACA on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions on the Phasing Out the DACA Program
- Click here for What do I need to Know if the DACA Program Ends?
- Click here for Information on the next DACA Clinic
Know Your Rights
- Click here to "Know Your Rights".
Click here for Warrant Information and Advisory regarding ICE.
- Click to know what to do if you are detained or arrested.
KNOW YOUR PLAN
- Click here to access the slide presentation from the "KNOW YOUR PLAN" workshop on April 22, 2017.
- Click here for the Family Plan binder materials.
- Click here for a Caregiver Affidavit Form and resource materials. Click here for Appointment of Short-Term Guardian.
- Click here for Notary Information and required ID.
- Click here for the "Know Your Plan" supplemental resource handouts.
- Haga clic aquí para la presentación en español.
- If you need free legal assistance and your child attends a CCUSD school or you live in Culver City, click here for more information.
- If you need legal assistance, click here for a list of non-profit organizations.
- Click here for a list of practicing immigration attorneys and organizations.
- Click here to locate someone who was detained.
- Click here to learn about deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA).
Director, School and Family Support Services
Culver City Unified School District
4034 Irving Place
Culver City, CA 90232
(310) 842-4220 x. 4201
(310) 842-4245 (FAX)