Culver City Unified School District

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

TK/Kindergarten Information


AGE OF ADMISSION: If your child is five years old, or will be five on or before September 1, 2021, your child is eligible to enroll in our Kindergarten program in the Fall. If your child will be five between September 2 and December 2, 2021, your child is eligible to enroll in our Transitional Kindergarten program. 


Click on the following links to:



The following information is required when enrolling your child in Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten: 

  • Verification of Parent/Guardian Identity (Government-issued photo ID)
  • Proof of residence in Culver City USD or an Interdistrict Permit
  • Proof of date of birth - birth certificate (with parent's name preferred) or passport.
  • Current Immunizations and Report of Health Examination for School Entry completed by a physician.




Dual Language applications are accepted online ONLY between February 10 and March 10, 2021. Clich here for information about the Dual Language Program.


PRIORITY ONLINE ENROLLMENT is February 1 to March 5, 2021. After pre-enrolling online, send all required documents via email to verify enrollment


LATE ONLINE ENROLLMENT is April 12 – June 7, 2021. Late enrollments for TK-5 are not guaranteed placement at their home school if space is not available.  If a home school is at capacity, the student will be assigned to another CCUSD elementary school.


INTRADISTRICT PERMIT APPLICATIONS: Culver City USD residents, enrolled or pre-enrolled by March 5, 2021, are eligible to apply for a K-5 transfer (from one Culver City school to another) from February 10 – March 10 ONLY. Click here for Intradistrict Permit Applications and Instructions.


TK students may submit a "Request to Attend A School Other Than Your Home School" from February 10-March 10 Only.  Click here to access the form.


Incoming Interdistrict Permit Applications are accepted beginning March 1, 2021. Click here for Permit Applications and Instructions. (Non-CCUSD students must have an approved Outgoing Interdistrict Permit issued by their district of residence to apply for a permit to attend CCUSD.)