AGE OF ADMISSION: If your child is five years old, or will be five on or before September 1, 2023, your child is eligible to enroll in our Kindergarten program in the Fall of the 2023-2024 school year. If your child will be five between September 2, 2023 and April 2, 2024, your child is eligible to enroll in our Transitional Kindergarten program for the 2023-2024 school year.
Click on the following links to:
- locate your home school
- view enrollment procedures
- access permit information
- 2023-2024 - TK / Kindergarten Information Night Video
- 2023-2024 Kindergarten Information Flyer
- 2023 Register here for TK & Kindergarten Information Night
- CCUSD Application & Decision Dates 2023-2024
REQUIRED ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS:
The following information is required when enrolling your child in Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten:
- Verification of Parent/Guardian Identity (Government-issued photo ID)
- Proof of residence in Culver City USD or an Interdistrict Permit
- Proof of date of birth - birth certificate (with parent's name preferred) or passport.
- Current Immunizations and Report of Health Examination for School Entry completed by a physician.
DUAL LANGUAGE PROGRAM:
Dual Language applications are accepted online ONLY between February 10 and March 10, 2023. Click here for information about the Dual Language Program.
CULVER CITY USD RESIDENTS:
ENROLLMENT is January 30, 2023 to March 10, 2023.
LATE ENROLLMENT is April 10 – May 26, 2023. Late enrollments for TK-5 are not guaranteed placement at their home school if space is not available. If a home school is at capacity, the student will be assigned to another CCUSD elementary school.
INTRADISTRICT PERMIT APPLICATIONS: Culver City USD residents who have completed enrollment are eligible to apply for a K-5 transfer (from one Culver City school to another) from February 10 – March 10 ONLY. Click here for Intradistrict Permit Applications and Instructions.
TK students may submit a "Request to Attend A School Other Than Your Home School"(CCUSD Residents only): Culver City USD residents who have completed enrollment are eligible to apply for a TK "Request to Attend A School Other Than Your Home School" transfer (from one Culver City school to another) from February 10-March 10 Only. Click here to access the form.
NON CULVER CITY RESIDENTS:
Incoming Interdistrict Permit Applications are accepted beginning March 1, 2023. Click here for Permit Applications and Instructions. (Non-CCUSD students must have an approved Outgoing Interdistrict Permit issued by their district of residence to apply for a permit to attend CCUSD.)