- AGE OF ADMISSION: If your child is five years old or will be five on or before September 1, 2020, your child is eligible to enroll in our Kindergarten program in the Fall. If your child will be five between September 2 and December 2, 2020, your child is eligible to enroll in our two-year Transitional Kindergarten program. See Transitional Kindergarten Information below for additional information.
- To locate your home school, view enrollment procedures or access permit information, please click the following link to access additional information.
REQUIRED ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS:
- The following information is required when enrolling your child in Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten:
- Verification of Parent/Guardian Identity (Government-issued photo ID)
- Proof of residence in Culver City USD or an Interdistrict Transfer Permit
- Proof of date of birth - birth certificate (with parents name preferred) or passport.
- Current Immunizations and Report of Health Examination for School Entry completed by a physician.
- DUAL LANGUAGE PROGRAM INFORMATION is posted at the following Dual Language applications are accepted online ONLY between February 3 and March 6, 2020.
CULVER CITY USD RESIDENTS:
- PRIORITY ONLINE ENROLLMENT will be between February 3 and March 6, 2020. After pre-enrolling online, contact your home school for an appointment to submit originals of required documents and verify enrollment. Click here to enroll online.
- LATE ONLINE ENROLLMENT will be April 13 – June 5, 2020.
- TRANSFER REQUESTS: Culver City USD residents, enrolled or pre-enrolled by March 6, 2020, are eligible to apply for a K-5 transfer (from one Culver City school to another) ONLY during the Open Enrollment Period (February 10 – March 10, 2020). Click here for more information. Outgoing Interdistrict Permit Applications will be accepted beginning March 2, 2020. Click here for Permit Applications and Instructions.
NON CULVER CITY USD RESIDENTS:
- Incoming Interdistrict Permit Applications will be accepted beginning March 2, 2020. Click here for Permit Applications and Instructions. (The LAUSD Outgoing Permit Application Window will be open February 2 – April 30, 2020).
- ONLINE ENROLLMENT FOR PERMIT STUDENTS, with an approved permit from the CCUSD Permit Office, begins May 1, 2020 at the school assigned.
TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN (TK) INFORMATION:
- TK is a district program.
- Click here if you would like to request to attend a school other than your home school.